Reply To: Cannabis Oil Cheat Sheet

Index Support Center Forums Non Rx Strategies Cannabis Oil Cheat Sheet Reply To: Cannabis Oil Cheat Sheet

foofers
Participant
@foofers

Hi I just made an account so I could reply to your post. I have narcolepsy with cataplexy and have been using xyrem for 2 years. Long story short, I want to stop taking it. However, I cannot live even half a normal life without it. It is the only things that has ever worked for me.

I have smoked marijauna recreationally, I liked it more when I was younger but lately don’t care for how it makes me feel (insecure, paranoid when not in moderation). Lately I’ve been thinking about making the switch from xyrem to medical marijuana. I have no clue where to start though; there’s so much of it!

Can anyone give me some advice on what works best for them? Doses? Methodology? My cataplexy is very mild. My biggest concern is the EDS. I don’t want to go back to constantly being late, feeling attached to my bed, sleeping instead of studying and going to social events… well, you’re all narcoleptics here, need I say more?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks! 🙂