Index Support Center Forums Diagnosis Process Anxiety waiting for PSG and MSLT Results Reply To: Anxiety waiting for PSG and MSLT Results

Participant

Thank you Ferret, helpful to know about the Adderall. I don’t think 10mg is enough but I don’t think I need to be on a really high dose. Maybe 20mg would work well enough I would think since I’m on 10mg now. Maybe it would help if I just reduce doses short term, especially in summer when the weather is nice, and then bump back up? It seems that I can cope better with sleepiness when we have sunshine and warmth vs cold and no sun here in Michigan for months on end (late October-late April usually…)

My husband has been trying to get his vasectomy since May, but because of COVID they wouldn’t even see him until late August and the soonest they could get him in for the procedure is Oct. We will definitely be testing for effectiveness! I love kids but I don’t think I have the energy to handle a third child. It’s just too much.

My Dr. won’t increase the Adderall dose until I’ve been on it for 30 days, so we will see how I’m doing with it at that point. Also, I’ve heard Adderall can cause tooth issues like meth, is this true? I’ve always taken good care of my teeth and have never had a cavity, but seeing this statement online made me worried.