Index Support Center Forums Treating Narcolepsy Coming off of Xyrem severe rebound insomnia HELP Reply To: Coming off of Xyrem severe rebound insomnia HELP

Participant

Have you tried CBD oil? Some tinctures are really helpful in the struggle with insomnia. At least, they’ve been helpful against my insomnia. Moreover, some tinctures contain CBD, which eases arthritis pains and alleviates some mental issues.
Another problem, in addition to insomnia, is that I have anxiety with pretty frequent panic attacks happening at the most unexpected and unsuitable moments. The only method of managing this anxiety problem is, for me, CBD oil tinctures I usually order on https://weedsmart.net/product-category/weed-edibles-canada/cannabis-tinctures/. They help me to unwind, breathe freely and just accept a situation as it is if I can’t control it. Perhaps, the impact CBD oils have on me is not sufficient. However, I am so used to calming myself down with them that at any time just one drop falling into my mouth can easily change the way I perceive a situation.