Index Support Center Forums Diagnosis Process Anxiety waiting for PSG and MSLT Results

• This topic has 32 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago by TheRabbitKing. This post has been viewed 828 times
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    FerretFerret

It doesn’t happen to everyone BUT some people experience dry mouth and/or bruxism. The best way to cope is to stay hydrated.
    https://www.hypersomniafoundation.org/caring-for-your-dental-health/
    Personally, I pre brush my teeth with coconut oil and then with toothpaste. The coconut oil is moisturizing, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal.
    My gums are pink and healthy and all my teeth are secure and happy… and I’ll be sixty-nine in December.

JasonJason
    Keymaster

@Laces1989

Adderall does not cause tooth issues unless it’s being abused. My doctor started me on 20mg of Adderall and it didn’t do anything. So he said take two. Oh boy, was I too awake! 30mg was perfect. So I guess my point is, sometimes for a PWN, a small dose increase can sometimes change a medication from not working to working really well.

Hope that helps!

TheRabbitKingTheRabbitKing
    Keymaster

I will say that it affects folks drastically differently. For myself, I was super sensitive. 15 mg of adderall felt like I had jammed meth directly into my heart, and I had all sorts of issues with Bruxism. I have a tendency towards anxiety, so I suppose with my brain chemistry, stimulants can be overeffective even at small doses.

My current jam: Anathema - Springfield

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.