Index Support Center Forums Non Rx Strategies Anyone Ever Try Nicotine Patches?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Jason. This post has been viewed 116 times
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pereise1Pereise1
    Participant

Obviously a little high risk but I’ve tried them in the past with good results. Unfortunately, I seem to have a thin line between wakefulness and chest-anxiety so it’s not something I could do daily. If anyone knows of any way to mitigate that I would love to hear it. Personally, I don’t feel like there’s any risk of addiction for me as there’s absolutely nothing pleasurable about it personally.

FerretFerret

Jason has used Nicotine patches in the past when he has long trials. He says it gets him over the hump when his meds are wearing off. He’s rarely posting here any more so you may want to pm him.
    If you’re getting anxiety, then I suspect the dosage is too high for you. Have you tried a lower dosage? Or cutting the patch into two or even four pieces?

Pereise1Pereise1
    Participant

I’ve tried 7mg patches which I believe is the lowest dose. I’ll feel more awake but I have to take the patch off *before* I start to sweat because if not, the amount I’ve absorbed will still make me feel anxious later on. I could try cutting it in pieces, hopefully that’ll help.

JasonJason
    Keymaster

@pereise1 I have indeed tried nicotine patches. They seem to have a synergistic effect on my medication. I would, as you mentioned, try cutting them and using a lower dose. There’s actually a case study using it in a pwn with success.

@ferret I am checking in more often now, btw!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.