Index Support Center Forums Treating Narcolepsy Anyone trying Xywav?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 days, 12 hours ago by Ferret. This post has been viewed 29 times
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Anyone going to be trying Xywav? For those not familiar, Xywav is basically a low sodium version of Xyrem. It’s still oxybate, but instead of pulling salts from sodium, it pulls it from magnesium, calcium, and potassium. As a result it contains 92% less sodium than Xyrem. Other than that it appears to be very similar to Xyrem with similar dosing instructions and similar side effects. The coupon program is still a thing, but instead your out of pocket totaling $35, it makes your out of pocket total $5. I’m going to try it. I’m hoping it works better than Xyrem and that less sodium makes some of my side effects go away. If my side effects do go away, I’m hoping to be able to tritate back up to hopefully get more sleep. I’ve had to lower my Xyrem amount due to side effects and I’m back to not getting enough sleep and being tired during the day. Xywav has been out for about 2 weeks my next shipment will be Xywav instead of Xyrem. Anyone plan on trying Xywav?

FerretFerret

I’m not going to try it but I wish you success! Please keep us informed as to your progress.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.