Cannabis Oil Cheat Sheet

Index Support Center Forums Non Rx Strategies Cannabis Oil Cheat Sheet

This topic contains 62 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Ferret 3 days, 3 hours ago. This post has been viewed 21575 times

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    foofers
    Participant
    @foofers

Hi I just made an account so I could reply to your post. I have narcolepsy with cataplexy and have been using xyrem for 2 years. Long story short, I want to stop taking it. However, I cannot live even half a normal life without it. It is the only things that has ever worked for me.

I have smoked marijauna recreationally, I liked it more when I was younger but lately don’t care for how it makes me feel (insecure, paranoid when not in moderation). Lately I’ve been thinking about making the switch from xyrem to medical marijuana. I have no clue where to start though; there’s so much of it!

Can anyone give me some advice on what works best for them? Doses? Methodology? My cataplexy is very mild. My biggest concern is the EDS. I don’t want to go back to constantly being late, feeling attached to my bed, sleeping instead of studying and going to social events… well, you’re all narcoleptics here, need I say more?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks! 🙂

Ferret
    Ferret
    @ferret

Everything you need to know is in the first post of this five page thread.

An INDICA concentrated oil that comes in a syringe. 1/2 a grain of rice worth sublingually just before bed. You don’t get high, or paranoid because you’re in a deep dreamless sleep. And, depending on the frequency of your cataplexy (mine was daily), it will be GONE in about two weeks. If you stop taking the oil, cataplexy comes back in about four days.
    I also take CBD during the day (two drops sublingually at 7 am and two drops at 7 pm) and find it quite uplifting. Each drop has about 2.5 mg in it. Be careful when choosing CBD that it is FULL spectrum and not an isolate. Also that it has been third party tested for concentration and content. If the certificate of analysis is not shown ON the website BEFORE you go to purchase the product, I would steer clear of it. Lots of charlatans out there now.

Ferret
    Ferret
    @ferret

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/covid-19-and-medical-marijuana-patients-what-you-need-to-know?utm_source=SailThru&utm_medium=email_news&utm_campaign=MASTER-Newsletter_US_Jan2020

Be safe everyone! I live in the state of Jalisco in Mexico and I am very proud of the Governor of Jalisco for taking the coronavirus seriously. His stance is opposite to the President of Mexico who thinks that good luck charms and faith are going to be all that is needed. We are in lockdown and practising extreme safety procedures if we MUST go out. Personally, I’ve been in lockdown for two weeks already because of a sprained calf muscle. I have been carefully watching the spread of this virus worldwide since the end of December and was well prepared as I have a fully stocked pantry.
    Be safe, be smart and survive!

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.