Having a hard time. (Rant)

Index Support Center Forums Living with N Having a hard time. (Rant)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Sleepy RBD 3 weeks, 4 days ago. This post has been viewed 1094 times

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author

Sleepy RBD
    Participant @sleepy-rbd

@athene

I was reading back through this thread this morning and just wanted to check in on you and the others who followed your original post through sharing responses, feedback, and personal experiences. I was struck by the amount of information that is embedded within this one thread. It also reminded me of how important it is to continue to let our voices be heard. What we might call a rant actually permits us to speak to the realities of the struggles along this journey. Perhaps through all of the collaborative voices being heard there will be a deeper understanding of this disease and a greater awareness of options that are out there now and for future generations.

One never knows what the ripple effect may be…

A personal note…While trying to post this, I received four phone calls and then thought my post had been eaten by my computer or lost in cyber space.
    The other day I was trying to post a question in relation to cataplexy, but was interrupted by…cataplexy…At that point, I decided just to save that question and story for another day. ( @sk8aplexy & @ferret )

As I’ve said before, you just can’t make this stuff up. Make that five phone calls…It is time to finish my last cup of coffee and hit the trails for a hike.

Many thanks to all of you who take the time to share your knowledge and experiences… 🙂

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.