Index General Discussion Off-Topic Just Wondering…

• This topic has 17 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by Laces1989. This post has been viewed 1313 times
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    FerretFerret

Can it tell the difference between me snoring and one of my dogs? LOL! Ginny for sure snores.

JasonJason
    Keymaster

Haha, I don’t know. It lets you play back the spikes in sound so you can analyze it for yourself.

Participant

Mine is in the 4-5 range from the labs I’ve seen. I got sick when I was 35 weeks pregnant and was diagnosed used with an asthma exacerbation. A few days of meds and it worsened. Went to my obgyn and she heard lack of lung sounds and sent me to er. No fever. Dry cough. Tachy and sweating for days. Otherwise “normal”. Breathing was harder but my oxygen levels were normal. When I was admitted the drs there did not think anything was wrong with me. My CBC, bmp, and other tests, pH included, all uneventful besides low platelet and anemic which is expected in pregnancy. They did an x ray and both lungs had white spots. Then they thought I had a PE and not pneumonia because symptoms were more consistent with Pe, being pregnant I would be higher risk for clots. Did a CT, which I really didn’t want to have because of the radiation levels, and no clots. I had pneumonia. I was there for 3 days before my WBCs went over 10. Neutrophils spiked way more than my other wbcs around that time. Then my bp dipped to 80/30 (you read that right). I and baby recovered just fine and I actually didn’t even feel symptomatic from the blood pressure when I was sitting or laying down. I didn’t get a fever until my wbc went up and it never got above 101.5. I had to stay for 6 days. Sometimes people don’t fit typical criteria. I have no idea on data behind wbc levels and hypersomnia though.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.