- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 4 months ago by Sleepy RBD. This post has been viewed 826 times
- August 28, 2017 at 11:51 am #3366Sleepy RBDParticipant
My husband came across this article while searching for information on a different topic related to Narcolepsy and other sleep disorders. I hope that it may provide helpful information for some of you.
Edit: My original link is no longer available. Many thanks to @wwp for the post below with this link.August 28, 2017 at 1:26 pm #3367FerretModerator
Good article!September 22, 2017 at 7:31 pm #3654Sleepy RBDParticipant
I just noticed that the article from the link posted above is no longer available from that website. I will keep searching for the information and hopefully be able to find it.September 22, 2017 at 10:25 pm #3655WWPParticipant
• If you take, or plan to take, mind-altering drugs or supplements, read this book first:
• Do not ever take internet health advice without first doing your own research, and always consult a health care professional. Each individual is unique - if you make a mistake, you may not be able to reverse the effects that may take decades to reveal themselves.
• Be kind to Mother Nature and the Little Ones! 🙂September 23, 2017 at 11:10 am #3667Sleepy RBDParticipant
Thank you for your help in finding the article and posting it as an attachment. When I made the original post, I was hoping that it would serve as a valuable resource to others.
I was planning to search for the article when I returned from my morning hike, but you have saved me the effort. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.