Narcolepsy in Childhood

Index Support Center Forums Parental Support Narcolepsy in Childhood

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sleepy RBD 1 year, 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 453 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sleepy RBD
    Participant @sleepy-rbd

My husband came across this article while searching for information on a different topic related to Narcolepsy and other sleep disorders. I hope that it may provide helpful information for some of you.

http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/health/services/doernbecher/research-education/education/residency/upload/Narcolepsy-in-childhood-2009-Nevsimalova-SLEEP-MED-REV.pdf

Ferret
    Ferret
    Participant @ferret

Good article!

Sleepy RBD
    Participant @sleepy-rbd

I just noticed that the article from the link posted above is no longer available from that website. I will keep searching for the information and hopefully be able to find it.

WWP
    WWP
    Participant @wwp

Courtesy GS.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• If you take, or plan to take, mind-altering drugs or supplements, read this book first:
    penguinrandomhouse.com/books/189611/anatomy-of-an-epidemic-by-robert-whitaker/9780307452429/
    • Do not ever take internet health advice without first doing your own research, and always consult a health care professional. Each individual is unique - if you make a mistake, you may not be able to reverse the effects that may take decades to reveal themselves.
    • Be kind to Mother Nature and the Little Ones! 🙂

Sleepy RBD
    Participant @sleepy-rbd

@WWP
    Thank you for your help in finding the article and posting it as an attachment. When I made the original post, I was hoping that it would serve as a valuable resource to others.

I was planning to search for the article when I returned from my morning hike, but you have saved me the effort. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.