Narcoleptics? taking armodofinil and 2 cups of coffee

Index General Discussion Fitness/Health Narcoleptics? taking armodofinil and 2 cups of coffee

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AdahChloe1 4 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 537 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kinistoniscool
    Participant
    @kinistoniscool

i use to take modofinil, but armodofinil is a stronger drug which i only need to take once in the morning which lasts for the whole day but i do still use caffeine to wake me up.

Was wondering on how many cups of coffee you guys drink? or caffeinated drinks?

Ferret
    Ferret
    @ferret

I have three cups of coffee in the morning and vape nicotine. I have also gone back to diet coke after being off it for about 18 months… my body seems to like aspartame. ;). I had replaced the diet coke with iced tea (as in 1 inch of iced tea in the bottom of a glass then fill with water) but it just wasn’t doing it. Caffeine and nicotine are my only stimulants because I can control what I need and when I need it.

TheRabbitKing
    TheRabbitKing
    Keymaster
    @deathrabbit

Aspartame turns into the phenylalinine which it turns out is fairly stimulant to some. I suspect that’s why some say it makes them feel bad but for a PWN I could see that being a boon, rather than bad thing. As for OPs question, I use an energy drink and then sodas throughout the day as needed.

My current jam: Anathema - Springfield

Ferret
    Ferret
    @ferret

I didn’t know that Wabbit. And it sent me down the nearest Wabbit Hole in search of information.
    https://selfhacked.com/blog/9-health-benefits-phenylalanine/

It kinda explains my lack of energy after the change. I was on such a lovely even keel before even though I was dealing with a lot of stress.
    We are all so unique with the same illness but different genetics. What works for one just doesn’t work for everyone. The only thing I can say is to never give up. Keep tweaking your lifestyle and your “meds” until you find what works for you.

NayChan07
    Participant
    @naychan07

I dont drink coffee every day, but when i do its 2-3 cups. Im a big sugar & carb fiend, so Im always eating chocolate or snack cakes to keep me awake. Its sooo unhealthy but oh well. Lol

TheRabbitKing
    TheRabbitKing
    Keymaster
    @deathrabbit

I’ve had to resort to carbs lately, due to the gallbladder surgery and the fact that anything of much substance is hard to keep down. I don’t wanna lose too much weight while I’m on light duty, since I’m sure my jerk of a metabolism would mostly burn muscle instead of fat. So carbs it is. Surprisingly, they didn’t make me feel near as crappy as I expected them too. I was expecting the sugar boom and bust cycle, but I think I’m eating so little my body is using all of it haha.

My current jam: Anathema - Springfield

kinistoniscool
    Participant
    @kinistoniscool

thank you peepz, my first forum topic post 😀 learned a lot !!!

MWN
    MWN
    Participant
    @mwn

Right now, I am off of work for a bit, and finding that if I drink caffeine I have to keep drinking it to avoid crashes.

So these days I am skipping it altogether, and feeling pretty good about it, although I used to pound 2-4 cups a day. My days are fairly low stress right now, so avoiding the coffee is decently easy to do.

AdahChloe1
    Participant
    @adahchloe1

I second the ferret.
    I am also addicted to coffee and also vape coffee flavor nicotine which i bought from
    It didnt disturb my sleep cycle at all.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.