Oh, flumazenil….

Index Support Center Forums Other Sleep Disorders Oh, flumazenil….

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ferret 2 months, 4 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 111 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    everythingthatshimmers
    Participant
    @everythingthatshimmers

Hello sleepy friends! Hope everyone’s doing well. I finally got my hands on some flumazenil. I’m prescribed a combination of the lozenges and cream and I think they may even be working. Problem is, they’re over $300/month so I’m trying to stretch out a partial fill I got from the pharmacy, roughly 10 days worth. I’m appealing to my insurance to pay for at least part of it but I’m not feeling especially hopeful at this point. I do know that this is my 5th day and I haven’t napped while taking the medicine. I don’t really feel any different except I’m not craving naps and when I do feel tired during the day I can generally shake it off, I think it’s probably a normal level of tiredness for someone in their late 30s. 🙂 it’s so subtle though, I also wonder if it’s a placebo effect. I suppose time will tell. Anyone else currently on flumazenil or tried it before? I’d love to hear someone else’s experience!

Ferret
    Ferret
    @ferret

Hiya Shimmers! I don’t know anything about Flumazenil but I wanted to congratulate you on your persistence in finding something that works for you. I know it’s been a long haul for you and I sincerely hope that it continues to help.
    All the best!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.