Physician recommendations! Please PM me with yours!

Index General Discussion Narcolepsy Awareness Physician recommendations! Please PM me with yours!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 months ago. This post has been viewed 241 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Jason
    Keymaster @jasonm

Unfortunately there seems to be a huge variance in the quality of care PWN/IH folks receive and it can be really difficult to find a great physician. So, if anyone has any recommendations for a good physician, I would like to make a list of PWN recommended physicians if anyone is willing to PM me the location and name of a physician they believe is great. I will keep everything you tell me strictly confidential except disclosing the name of the physician and their location to protect members privacy. Anyway, if anyone is interested, send me a PM!

Ferret
    Ferret
    Moderator @ferret

I hope you have better luck than I did with that suggestion Jason. Of course, we also have more members now but I got only ONE response.
    It’s a great idea though.

Jason
    Jason
    Keymaster @jasonm

@ferret I swear sometimes I think I’ve got early onset dementia because I totally forgot about your attempt! I haven’t had too much luck. But only a handful of people have viewed the post and most of the visitors to the site don’t actually sign up.

Anonymous

I found a good one in Toronto, ON. When he retires, I’m dead.

Anonymous

Who to avoid:

Dr. Brian Murray at Sunnybrook in Toronto, ON … absolute worst.

Any psychiatrist, RUN!

It’s hard to find someone good.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.