Index Support Center Forums Living with N Sleep paralysis. It happens in my dreams too!

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by Wonderfulworld. This post has been viewed 409 times
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I get sleep paralysis pretty regularly when I wake up. I hate it, but at this point I’m kinda used to it because of the frequency. The feeling of struggling to wake up and being unable to move is a terrible way to start the day.
    Last night I had a dream in which I experienced sleep paralysis. I only know it was a dream because I was on a couch at my mum’s house (I live ~300 miles away). I’m kind of upset that not only do I have to experience this in real life, but also in my dreams as well… Can’t catch a break!!
    Anyone else have this happen?

JasonJason
    Keymaster

Yep! It’s pretty darn weird. If sleep paralysis is bothering you a lot, it is treatable with certain antidepressants.

Mine fluctuates like crazy in frequency. Sometimes none for months and other times it’ll happen multiple times a night.

Participant

Hmmm…I’ve never had it happen within a dream.
    It’s also interesting how we’re all different in when it happens. I’ve never had it happen in the morning; only when I’m trying to go to sleep at night.

Participant

Yeah several times. I was so confused the first time it happened. In the morning I was like “Did that actually happen??”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.