• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Jason. This post has been viewed 138 times
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FerretFerret

Oooops. The server screwed up because we were set to AUTO RENEW. So what else is new in this screwed up world of ours.

Hope everyone is staying healthy and WEARING A MASK when you go out. This is the easiest and simplest way for you to protect yourselves and others. PERIOD!

I’m a Canadian retired in Mexico. I’m proud of Canada for keeping the Coronavirus in check. Mexico, not so much. BUT, I am fortunate to be living in the state of Jalisco and our governor, Alfaro, went directly against the President of Mexico by imposing masks and distancing and some shutdowns in March. We’re all doing reasonably well here by comparison to other parts of Mexico.

This forum is very quiet compared to others I’ve been on for Narcolepsy (with and without Cataplexy) information. However, our membership keeps growing and is carefully scrutinized for fakes. If you’re just using us as a library for facts and information, that’s fine. We’ll be here for as long as we can.
    Sending cyberhugs to all who need them. It’s a stressful time for everyone.

JasonJason
    Keymaster

Yes, we are back and in action! I just noticed some broken things. Like when I tried to reset my password, since I somehow forgot it, I couldn’t. Would you mind poking around the site, like trying to make a new user account and seeing if anything is broken? I updated a lot of the stuff so hopefully it has fixed some things.

Participant

Great! Many thanks to you guys!

JasonJason
    Keymaster

@sleepy-rbd Glad you are still checking in! Hope all is well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.