Index Support Center Forums Treating Narcolepsy xyrem once nightly.

Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by Chrissie. This post has been viewed 736 times
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,
    I have heard there is a new once nightly xyrem, maybe coming soon. Is anyone taking it currently. Is it working, helping with some of the side effects. thx.

TheRabbitKingTheRabbitKing
    Keymaster

I believe it’s still in blinded trials, but I haven’t really kept up with it. I forget the name of the new drug, so I had trouble finding anything out on google, tho I did notice they are doing a separate trial on a non sodium salt version of Xyrem as well. I would hope they combine the two so you don’t have to choose between the sodium nausea or the single dose.

My current jam: Anathema - Springfield

Participant

When you say sodium nausea are you referring to morning nausea? I get it when I wake up and last about 20 min.

I want this once nightly xyrem. If I stay over at another persons home, I have to tell them, btw, I usually get up at 4am to pee. lol.

TheRabbitKingTheRabbitKing
    Keymaster

When I was on it, my nausea would randomly attack. One time I ate 3 slices of pizza at about 6PM when I was feeling fine, then an hour later I literally puked every last bit of it back up. Most epic vomiting session of my life, true story 😀

My current jam: Anathema - Springfield

Participant

Oh wow. That’s terrible.
    My puking happens time to time and its only morning when there is nothing to throw up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.